Saturday, July 18, 2009

Double Digit Art

Art can be such a snooty subject and an expensive hobby for collectors. But it doesn't have to be. Double Digit Art is dedicated to presenting art that is truly affordable without resorting to the dreck you so often find at starving artists sales. The "double digit" part comes from the fact that everything is priced under $100.

More than just presenting art, the website gives vistors the option to become a "fan" of individual artists or a "fan" of any particular piece(s). The art ranges from paintings to photos and all that lies in between. I am a fan of this artist: http://www.doubledigitart.com/sellers_profile.aspx?artistID=18 She's an author I've been reading for years and I have several of her photos.

Check it out for yourself and grab yourself some great art at great prices.

3 comments:

  1. I've got some of this artist's work. Great stuff. Always get comments from visitors. I'm one of her fans too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of MG Arnold's artwork as well! I hadn't seen it before doubledigitart.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some of MG's work. Awesome! I have the angel photo in an antique-looking frame I got at Michael's. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete